- The purposes for which the grant is sought. Please be as specific as possible, without breaching any obligation of confidentiality, so that the Board of Directors has sufficient information to enable it to act on your application. Please indicate if the matter for which the grant is sought currently is, or is likely to become, the subject of an investigation or litigation involving your Office.
- The identity of any other AG Offices currently participating in the matter for which the grant is sought. (Please notify the State Center of any additional AG Offices that become involved in the matter while your grant application is pending or after a grant has been made.)
- The prospects, if any, of alternative sources of funding.
- The likelihood of a monetary recovery from a third party and, if so, whether you will consider contributing funds from the proceeds to the State Center.
- The expected duration of the matter for which the grant is sought.
Your application will be submitted to the State Center's Executive Director, Stephen D. Houck, by e-mail.